Notes from Mr Bretton:
1. I have posted the answers to Thursday's Maths and Geography 8th January. Please use these to check your child's work. If they can mark their own work using a different coloured open and then submit that, this will help me with the overall feedback. This is what we would do in class.
2. A number of you have made positive comments regarding my feedback. I will aim to give formative and constructive feedback on each of the three subjects where possible.
3. I am unable to post the text version of The London Eye Mystery (copywrite reasons), hence I have switched to recording it myself and posting the chapters that way. I shall be using the book for the whole of the Half Term, so you may wish to purchase it if you would prefer a hard copy.
4. I am trying to make the lesson material such that it does not need to be printed (to save paper and ink). However, there is no reason why you should not print it if you wish to.
5. Monday / Wednesday and Friday will be Zoom Tutorials.
6. I am planning Tuesday and Thursday to be Video Tutorials.