No Homework this Week
Due to SATs next week, I will not set any homework until Friday 13th May.
For this weekend, please make sure that your child:
- Stays calm and does not get stressed
- Is reassured that we all want them to do their best
- Eats well
- Gets lots of fresh air
- Stays away from activities that could result in an injury (Please!)
- Has plenty of sleep
Monday to Thursday next week please ensure that:
- They have a good breakfast each morning - the brain needs food to make energy to work effectively
- They stay hydrated
- They stay calm - no sibling arguments!
- They are in school on time - we want to make sure that everyone is in and settled before the tests start.
Any questions, please email me.
Now that we have tested weekly on the Year 5 and 6 Spellings, the following weeks tests could be on any of the words that we have learnt.
See Exception List below